Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pengwin

PostSubject: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:30 pm

my week is okay so far.today was good, we got to make pie in home economics, i wore my santa hat, heres me santa the ciaran wore it so here is ciaran santa then orlaith wore it, here is orlaith santa then tara nad clare wore it so here is tara and clare santa santa then kevin wore it hso here is kevin pig kevin is a smelly beast, he let one go in history. anyway, after cookery we had p.e and we gotta play dodgeball and i am really violent when it comes to competitive sports. ooh, and i got my hair cut today but its not entirly how i wanted it. its ok though. anyhoo, in geography we were working on our models and paddy slit his wrist AGAIN!!!, i think there is seriously something wrong with him. i have to work with orla (not orlaith, she is sound afro ) the other orla who is a complete loser. her and her friend smelly elly are the only girls in our whole school who wear trousers (pants) instead of a skirt. these people in all of 7th grade are not a wise choice of friends:orla, smelly elly,scary mary, onion aine(onya) cliona and thats it. if you even think about talking to these people you might as well bully yourself cause everyone else will be. anyway.
i start drawing on christopheers shirt with a pink felt tip pen in ''francias''. then i stick a kick me sign to his back but it wasn't a sticky note, it was just a peice of paper, so i had to put pva glue on it and it was all over his shirt. cheers but chris is ok like, i don't know why i was doing this. oh, and in assembly, miss principle lady was talking about bullying then she starts saying all sorts of mean names you can call someone including:fruitcake(wtf?) g*y, L*****n, re***d,b*****, bey****(what!?!) and we were all like''why is she saying these things for?'' thats what has happened this week, kind of a quiter week than usual, so what happened in your week? i love hearing stories.

Last edited by on Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:23 pm

well monday I had shcool, in school we had p.e. it was b ball. yay i love b ball Basketball then we had la and ss then lunch but my freind spilt his tray on my freind and he was so mad, then after school i had travel practice from 7:30 to 9:30 late night for me. Tuesday then school again and we had art and espanol (i'm espanol so its ok for me) then i came home and went to play with my freinds sam geek ,John Laughing (hes funny) and dante Razz . we played maxes death. maxes death is a game that sam and john started this is how it goes, max(sams bro) stands in his basement and we try to chuck bALLS AT HIM(SRRY SOUNDS WRONG). wdnesday I had church class( i probaly have the funniest class ever there john Laughing ,dylan santa he wears a santa hat 2 and vin afro ) then travel practice again this time 8:15 to 9:30. Thursday I had CYO practice and thats it amazing
(including school).Once again i had cyo practice(nothing new right)and boring school again affraid darn u school and thats it. Sat. was a speical day, because RUTGERS were playing! i'm a sports freak and they were playing West Virginia but they lost Crying or Very sad so i was depressed. sunday I had a cyo game, we lost to all 6th graders(my team is all 5th).Sabastian geek was there, we all remembered him from last year, hes about 5 foot 10 inches around there. my dad the coach was all po'ed cause we were playing 6th graders, i probaly played my worst game ever, i scored only 2 points. well that was my week.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:35 am

yay! i like stories. i wish i was either french or spanish(well, i sorta am spanish) but languages would be much easier for me.well today we had to see the school nurse and my turn to go was at 12.00 along with sarah and ciaran. sarah and me were standing out side the nurses office and we had to fill out a questionaire and there were questions like : ''do you smoke?'' and ''do you drink?'' and people in my class smoke (only about 4 or 5 people) and like nearly everyone in my class drinks! affraid Shocked apart from my friends. joe and me drink. like once a week!okay, maybe three or four times a week affraid Shocked but that isn't the point.anyway, ciaran is one of the worst. no wounder, cause i was talking to him instead of going back to technolegy and he said ''i went down to the *** pride parade and i just start shooting people who were skipping(ciran then skips in a girly fashion, quite amusing)
like this with my pellet gun and it was a blue down their front with the paint.'' and he also went with his friend to this boys house (he is in our class) and this boy called david is the biggest nerd. you can tell he is a nerd from a mile away. anyway they went down to his house and started putting lit matches into his pockets and he was like ''eeeee'' and i'm like OMG! but i laughed cause david is on the list of people who aren't a wise choice of friends for boys. I told him''the next time someone is asleep put a matchstick inbetween their toes and light iit then wait for it to burn all the way down'' he thought that was cool, hee said 'do you put their feet in water afterwards?' adn i'm like ''well if you burned their foot with matches on purpose you're hardly gonna put their feet in cold water and make sure their okay'' ANYWAY, Belfast is a rough spot, not a touristy kind of place but if you ever com here i will prtect you! cheers
later aidan said to mr feron ''sir, watch out for luke g, if he comes round you're way just hold out you're wallet and if he doesn't go for the wallet, drop it and run'' you see everyone makes fun of luke saying he is a bully and he beats them all up even though he is a miget who would lose in a fight with a fly. but they start saying things like ''luke put stitches in my face'' and ''luke is a bully'' and ''luke is a ficious ******'' luke was in another class at the time so he didn't hear these things. seriously, you would get more education in a mental ward than what you would in my school. clown thats all the good stuff that happened today.
Back to top Go down
mr twink

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:51 pm

my bro grew out of his milk allergies which is good. :D
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:52 pm

wow
! thats weird same wit my bro. :D klif kid knows this.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:54 pm

lv kid wrote:
wow
! thats weird same wit my bro. :D klif kid knows this.

ok...

well anyway, me and my friends were playing dares and i was dared to kiss this randomer who i don't even know. he was good looking though
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:08 pm

well did u kiss him?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:56 am

lv kid wrote:
well did u kiss him?

it was in the mall and yeah.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:12 am

nice
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:31 am

lv kid wrote:
nice
Neutral
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:22 pm

wut?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:36 am

lv kid wrote:
wut?

you are strange What a Face but i can't talk now, i have to study, confused Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:40 pm

Now i'm gonna tell u about my weekend. well on friday( i count friday as a weekend u get to stay up late) I had cyo practice(again) after practice was over my freinds Sam, Kyle, Johnny and Dante and me and my dad and their dads(except for Dantes dad and Kyles dad) went to Wendys(fast food place, i'm not sure in Belfast they have Wendys lol) on the way there i stuck my gum in Dantes hair everyone started to laugh hard. then we got there ordered and my freinds and I picked out a seat. While we were eating Dante and Kyle were stealing Johns french fries so he warned them whoever steals another one he will throw a frie at them. So Dante thought he was kidding and took a frie, johnny dipped his frie in some ketchup and hit Dante right in the eye, his eye was burning it was so funny. Then on saturday i had a travel game we lost but i had a good game so i'm okay with it. but before my game we went to pick out an x-mas tree santa . Last but not least on Sunday i had a CYO game Basketball and we plated our lady of the sea, we beat then for the second time this year, after the game me and my dad went to go see the NY jets play against the Bills( football) the jets lost though so i was a little sad, then i came home took a shower and went to bed. thats it, i had a fun weekend.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:22 pm

lv kid wrote:
Now i'm gonna tell u about my weekend. well on friday( i count friday as a weekend u get to stay up late) I had cyo practice(again) after practice was over my freinds Sam, Kyle, Johnny and Dante and me and my dad and their dads(except for Dantes dad and Kyles dad) went to Wendys(fast food place, i'm not sure in Belfast they have Wendys lol) on the way there i stuck my gum in Dantes hair everyone started to laugh hard. then we got there ordered and my freinds and I picked out a seat. While we were eating Dante and Kyle were stealing Johns french fries so he warned them whoever steals another one he will throw a frie at them. So Dante thought he was kidding and took a frie, johnny dipped his frie in some ketchup and hit Dante right in the eye, his eye was burning it was so funny. Then on saturday i had a travel game we lost but i had a good game so i'm okay with it. but before my game we went to pick out an x-mas tree santa . Last but not least on Sunday i had a CYO game Basketball and we plated our lady of the sea, we beat then for the second time this year, after the game me and my dad went to go see the NY jets play against the Bills( football) the jets lost though so i was a little sad, then i came home took a shower and went to bed. thats it, i had a fun weekend.

yay, story! : ), no we don't have wendys in belfast but i know its a fast food place, i like the name dante, is it spelt like danté? dan-tay.
i once took salt to the eye, ouchy Sad . anyway, we have queens basketball team and my little tara and clare are like Basketball & Basketball there was this big manbeast who got into a fight with my tara Evil or Very Mad so i b***h-slapped the manbeast. on friday i stayed with my granny cause we didn't have school. my granny is the best :D. tara and claire b missed the bus today and i laughed at them and niamh lenny cause the live miles form belfast. i have tests like all week so we only have 2 hours of school everyday for all of this week and next. cheers we are doing a play and ciaran is my dad in the play(you know ciaran who puts lit matchsticks into nerds pockets). he found a 1930's gangsta' hat and a leather jacket so he wears them. sarah is my mom. thats all the craic. holla with more stories!
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:16 pm

well that stinks you dont have Wendy's. but i'm not addictedto it dont mistake me.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:53 am

lv kid wrote:
well that stinks you dont have Wendy's. but i'm not addictedto it dont mistake me.

i dislike fast food places, and the big fattys in it, in america people made the doorways of mcdonalds smaller so loads of fattys couldn't get in
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:05 am

lol luckily I'm not one 0f them i'm skinny
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:28 am

lv kid wrote:
lol luckily I'm not one 0f them i'm skinny

on friday we went to the cinema and paddy had his arm around claire cuase they going out and claire was so annoyed and i don't know why but it was so funny, ya should have seen her face, she hates him but she loves him at the same time. she is like super wired but then we played dares again and welll you know what happened last time we played dares... Rolling Eyes only this time it was tara (i now call her trampy tara) i got hyper on skittles and boost and mints and coke and fanta and starburst. how was danté lv kid? i like his name, it is so cool. its like dario (the little italian kid in our year, i think he is my second cousin)
Back to top Go down
diploma

PostSubject: Subject3   Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:50 pm

Dante was very annoyed and got madded(so did his dad) but its over now and hes back to regular.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:52 pm

do they know who donte is?
can u do me a faver ould u stop using me in u posts (only is its about KGP) ok because soon some1 is going to make funn of me and u and me? not to b mean Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:45 pm

lv kid wrote:
Dante was very annoyed and got madded(so did his dad) but its over now and hes back to regular.

i get angry at my dad nearly all the time, he is one crazy drunk.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:42 pm

u mean ur dads always drunk or just once in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:29 am

Klif Kid wrote:
u mean ur dads always drunk or just once in a while

once in a while. ok, so today our exams are over and all we just watch dvds all day we don't do any work. we watched legally blonde in french, the grinch in llw(the grinch is really boring), f.r.i.e.n.d.s in maths and then war of the worlds in religion. in geography we didn't watch a dvd and i was sitting beside patrick and i had a pair of scissors in my hand and i cut a big hole in his shirt and he didn't notice, then he ripped of the pocket on his shirt and drew a smiley face on it. affraid Smile elephant What a Face . tara is havign a sleepover and we are gonna have the following activities:prank phone calls for 1hr, pizza, scary movie for 1&1/2 hr, dare game, comedy movie- 1hr30mis, candy feast 1/2 hr and then bedtime at 4.30am. I wasn't invited to tara's last sleepover because i called her a smelly trampy ho. only really cause i was tired and angry when i said it and after that, she didn't talk to me for a week. i still went to her sleepover though, it really pised her off
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:48 pm

nice week have fun at the sleep over.I'm going to my freind Sam's sleepover party for his birthday on Fri. and hes also inviting johnny,pat and justin Dante didnt get invited though Sad o well then his mom said we can stay up really late and then she said she wilol take us out for brekfast in the morning. so it will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next