Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:42 am

lvraider22 wrote:
o that would be creepy if she did

someone in my school was 12 and they had a baby but it was born when she wsa 13.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:24 pm

cool did she get an abortion or is her baby alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:48 pm

um thats weird
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:59 pm

You guys are so gullible. there was never a girl in my school who was 12 and had a baby.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:00 pm

what its a serious question?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:02 pm

well ur right that is strange she probably had it with u any way lol!
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:07 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
well ur right that is strange she probably had it with u any way lol!

like anyone would have a baby with any of you people.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:08 pm

i know who could resist
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:11 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
i know who could resist

I am being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:12 pm

o sorry but really who could resist
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:16 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
o sorry but really who could resist

well lets see, um...everyone on gods green earth
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:17 pm

any boy could'nt resist but a girl would resis u not me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:18 pm

i no but u i mean really have u looked in the mirrior
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:20 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
i no but u i mean really have u looked in the mirrior

who? kliff? i bet my soul that neither of you are atractive.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:31 pm

i am to like 20 spanish asian or mexican girls but johnny 900 girls

im gay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:09 pm

um accutuly talk to joe he will tell u
Back to top Go down
qutie74

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:14 pm

my day was really good lol!
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:15 pm

um thats great
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:41 pm

off topic!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:45 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
um accutuly talk to joe he will tell u
Yea johnny has a lot of girls that like him, I think like 3.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:57 pm

no u mean -3( negative 3)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:08 am

Klif Kid wrote:
no u mean -3( negative 3)

well any girls he has had they used to be men.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:25 pm

what is minus three
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:53 am

today: today was good at break time claire thought everything around her was sexy. that girl has issues. in llw we watch this video about catholics and protestants working together on a cross to comuintity project (cause catholics and protestines don't get along here) it was about two schools and the protestines spray painted the catholics project red blue and white, so then the teacher asked a question ''would you be annoyed if that was your project that got spray painted blue white and red?'' and someone said ''if it happened to me i would get a big gun kill every protestant from here to hell.'' and ''i'd beat derr head against the wall'' but i though all these comments were not fair to the protestants. At lunch paddy took claires seat at the table and its six seats per table and there were nine of us trying to get a seat so the people who got a seat were:me paddy joe niamh clare and tara, calire sat on the same chair as tara and paddy was beside me so i took stuff from his blazer pockets, his house keys, his ipod, his phone, his bus pass and ii gave them away to people. then claire asked jack a question that a boy would only know the answer to. i can't say cause its a real bad question, then she asked him ''why do men find asses sexy?'' she needs an answer so if you have an answer tell me so i can tell claire cause she keeps asking jack and paddy and they won't tell her.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:49 pm

thats nice lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: