Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:42 am

Today in science we learned about shadows Sleep so the person i sit beside was called up to the top of the class, and cause our blackboard its an electronic white board you can make shadows on it and mr feron made th person(harry) stand on a chair and mr feron asked ''does anybody know why harry's shadow is black, why is harry black?'' and aiden said ''cause he is from the westside sir'' and it was so funny even though it was racist. and last week we broke into the park (cause our school is right beside sts joe college and a park) and like 100 of us were in the park, mostly 7th grade, was cool, we got into loads of trouble though.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 pm

thats nice niamh scratch
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:40 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
Today in science we learned about shadows Sleep so the person i sit beside was called up to the top of the class, and cause our blackboard its an electronic white board you can make shadows on it and mr feron made th person(harry) stand on a chair and mr feron asked ''does anybody know why harry's shadow is black, why is harry black?'' and aiden said ''cause he is from the westside sir'' and it was so funny even though it was racist. and last week we broke into the park (cause our school is right beside sts joe college and a park) and like 100 of us were in the park, mostly 7th grade, was cool, we got into loads of trouble though.

Why you cant go into the park, thats odd, isn't parks for playing in?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:32 am

lv kid wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:

Why you cant go into the park, thats odd, isn't parks for playing in?

we aren't allowed in the park because if the school let certain people in they won't come back. and it we wouldn't hear the lunchtime bell go off so we would miss classes. but on sports day we are allowed to use the park, just the boys but the girls go in anyway.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:45 pm

Heres a story about my super evil teacher. Today she was calling out names for this packet and you had to answer yes or no if you finished it, so she calls on me and I say yea, so then she yealls at me for saying yea and scolds me and says, " It's yes not yea, get that in your head.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:30 pm

lv kid wrote:
Heres a story about my super evil teacher. Today she was calling out names for this packet and you had to answer yes or no if you finished it, so she calls on me and I say yea, so then she yealls at me for saying yea and scolds me and says, " It's yes not yea, get that in your head.

thats mean. my french teacher is ten times worse, she called me slow and she said i will never be able to hold a job for more than a day so i said ''its nice being told that i can't do anything and i'm slow and stupid miss, i want to complemaent you, um, lets see, you are a big fat ho''
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:29 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:

thats mean. my french teacher is ten times worse, she called me slow and she said i will never be able to hold a job for more than a day so i said ''its nice being told that i can't do anything and i'm slow and stupid miss, i want to complemaent you, um, lets see, you are a big fat ho''

this is great miss vecchio got shot three times in the head just like kelly
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:10 pm

Yea Kelly looked like a zombie today.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:56 pm

i thought she wuz going to growl at me
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:44 am

lvraider22 wrote:
i thought she wuz going to growl at me

My friend joe was flossing his teeth in the middle of class. and at lunch time we were sitting at our table and claire and tara were holding hands. confused but claire is claire the hug bear. if we feel down or upset she hugs us. hey, were you by anychance in this neighbourhood when you saw dantes sign?

Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:13 am

um no sry it wuz in the neighborhood right own the block
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:07 am

Hello niamh, why have you posted a picture of speacil needs children?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:54 am

because we were talking about how on halloween there wuz a sign that said slow clidren at play and my dad said it meant dante was at play lol
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:38 am

No thats not the neighborhood we were in but the sign is correct.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:36 am

the sign should have dante on it
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:59 am

Is dante not the person will his head in the bin?
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:10 am

lvraider22 wrote:
what is minus three

-3 is any nuber below zero. count back from 5. ike this
5,4,3,2,1,0,-1,-2,-3,-4,-5. see like that those are called negative numbers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:02 pm

Klif Kid wrote:
lvraider22 wrote:
what is minus three

-3 is any nuber below zero. count back from 5. ike this
5,4,3,2,1,0,-1,-2,-3,-4,-5. see like that those are called negative numbers

well i go to a grammar school so i clearly wouldn't have known that.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:59 pm

i no really kliff
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 17, 2007 3:15 pm

Today was our open night and i just back from school and its like 10pm, iwas in science and i made and explosion with vinegar and baking soda and now the ceiling is all red and blue and green. I had to be nice to all th people and my teacher still shouted at me so i destryed his ceiling with food colouring. I was trying to get into the french classroom to get a xreppe and the wired 9th grader wouldn't let me, he is like a big nerd. Oh, and me and tara got our picture taken and its gonna be in the paper.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:44 pm

thats great today joe made our friend cry in cec
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:37 am

I also have to go tonight again to school this time i'm doing art. And tara can't friking get over that ''i put better in her hair'' even though it was an accident, she is such a bitch, we are gonna go and see employee of the month tomorrow (its only in cinemas here now)
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:35 pm

Yea we made someone cry.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:42 pm

who dante or danny or kelly or samantha or emily or eric or dylan
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:46 am

We watched rocky VI in school today and apollo creed died and it was sad, and the ugly gross russian didn't care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next