Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:27 pm

lv kid wrote:
nice week have fun at the sleep over.I'm going to my freind Sam's sleepover party for his birthday on Fri. and hes also inviting johnny,pat and justin Dante didnt get invited though Sad o well then his mom said we can stay up really late and then she said she wilol take us out for brekfast in the morning. so it will be fun.

thanks, yu have fun at you're sleep over too. tara didn't invite me to her last sleepover nd you know what i did? i just went anyway and she was sooo pist of. she didn't invite me cause i called her trampy ho mo fo and when i said it everyone started saying it to her, i also did much worse stuff to her. you should do prank calls too, do you think there is any chance one of my prank calls will be to you and i wouldn't know it? we got to watch more dvds today and one class we didn't get to because we had mr sinerton and he really old, he didn't know how to work the dvd player. so we had to write out storys using nouns verbs adjectives, adverbs,time of day, a season. and aidan wrote ''at 3.20pm on a winter day we had our heads melted by an ugly old pensioner'' he worte it in a different way which was more funnier and then we had to write another one stating with ''the elephant go on to the bus...''' and aiden said ''the elephant got onto the bus but because she was a bad girl she had to be killed.'' if you were there and heard this you would have cried with laughter cause its just the way he says things it so funny. Laughing. ciaran was in hysterics cause dermo said something about lightsabers and its like when you see someone puke you puke well when i see someone in hysterics i go in hysterics. my friend tara is gonna be joining the forums, just as soon as i finished this post.
Back to top Go down
dier325
Full-time member
Full-time member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2006-11-04

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:27 am

stop taling about drinking somebody lock this plez
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 pm

dier325 wrote:
stop taling about drinking somebody lock this plez

ban for you, :D
Back to top Go down
DJ24790

PostSubject: How was your week?   Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:59 pm

My week was ok. this kid kept throwing a football at my head, but other wise it was good.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:50 am

DJ24790 wrote:
My week was ok. this kid kept throwing a football at my head, but other wise it was good.

move this to my thread.
Back to top Go down
DJ24790

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:53 am

what did u mean as in thread? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:59 am

did it hurt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 3:09 pm

DJ24790 wrote:
what did u mean as in thread? Embarassed

as in ''so how was your week? mine is just peachy''
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:14 pm

Iwas there to see Dante get hit in the head it was funny, the kid who did was Joe Weeks and hes like 5 inches shorter than Dante which is the funny part.
Back to top Go down
DJ24790

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Dec 23, 2006 5:26 pm

hey even no that kid is like 5 inches shorter than me i still punch him in the stomach a couple of times. that kid is a little bratty devil.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:50 am

DJ24790 wrote:
hey even no that kid is like 5 inches shorter than me i still punch him in the stomach a couple of times. that kid is a little bratty devil.

i hate little bratty devils. there was one i knew that had glasses so i took them and threw them a mile away
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:58 am

Pengwin nini why dont you move this thread to yours?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:17 pm

lv kid wrote:
Pengwin nini why dont you move this thread to yours?

i can't, i don't moderate this section.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:57 pm

Ok I merged the topics, so Dante your topic is in here now.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:23 pm

do you think mojo is cool? ya or na?he is my puppy and lives in a shoe

Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:31 pm

He is co cool! He is very small, not unless the shoe is enormus which I dought. I was he was my pet.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:09 am

lv kid wrote:
He is co cool! He is very small, not unless the shoe is enormus which I dought. I was he was my pet.

Smile thanks, mojo is cool and realy small and sometimes hard to find him unless he in his shoe.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:41 am

lol lol! thats cool that he lives in a shoe.
Back to top Go down
DJ24790

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:44 am

Who lives in a shoe and when did lvraider22 (johhny) join?
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 11:58 am

Mojo is pengwin nin's dog she posted a pic of it in one of these posts in this topic, and lvraider joined way befor yu.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:12 pm

lv kid wrote:
Mojo is pengwin nin's dog she posted a pic of it in one of these posts in this topic, and lvraider joined way befor yu.

i never seen lvraider
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:13 pm

Yea he has not been on, hes another one of my forends, he's Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:16 pm

lv kid wrote:
Yea he has not been on, hes another one of my forends, he's Johnny.

ooooh, the same johnny who is boyfriend of the girl klif likes?
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:18 pm

no it's not that one.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:20 pm

my avvy is now my propeller hat i got in some store in town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next