Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 am

No I actually skipped you're post.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:07 am

i am the leader in posts, i think i have like 2100 posts
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:40 am

Omg i saw Heather Graham Today, she's filming a movie in belfast, f'real!!!!! i got her autograph! she was in scrubs, her movie is called ''buy borrow steal'' look it up on imdb, look at the filming locations, f'real she's here.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:37 pm

wait shes in ur house scratch
Back to top Go down
sean802
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 1580
Registration date : 2006-12-19

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:16 pm

who.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:49 am

No she's in belfast, dummy
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:14 am

well u said shes right here.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:25 am

No i said she was here in belfast.
Back to top Go down
sean802
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:53 am

Today im going to my paretns freinds wedding its going to be fun I hope
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:53 am

oh ok i dont want this to turn into a flam.
Back to top Go down
sean802
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 am

Wait what is the fourm masters passowrd sorry to go off topic but what is it.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:54 am

dude no talk of it.
Back to top Go down
sean802
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:55 am

sorry But really how do you find it.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:56 am

omg u dont jeeze why do u ask though?
Back to top Go down
sean802
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:57 am

that didn't make sence
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:01 pm

oh ok sorry how about this. omg jeeze. why do u ask
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:56 pm

sean802 wrote:
Wait what is the fourm masters passowrd sorry to go off topic but what is it.

like we're going to tell you the master password sean, i mean, why not just ruin the site ourselves?
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:36 pm

true but that is a little supisious because darth vader wanted to know the master pass to. No Suspect
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:54 am

And the day darth vader got banned, sean was begging to get un banned

יה - विक्षनरी עמוד ראשי אנציקלופדיה חופשית לשימוש המזמינה את ציבור הגולשים להשתתף בכתיבתה. ויקיפדיה (באנגלי: א אנציקלופדית תוכן חופשי מבוססת-ויקי שכוללת גם מידע עכשווי ועדכני. "חופשי" פירושו חופשי לשימוש, עריכה, העתקה והפצה.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:26 am

wth is that, wingdings from microsoft word?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:29 am

Its hebrew, oh, go to www.alluc.org , its such a good website for movies and tv shows.

also this is the best song of 2007, go to this link, seriously do it!!! http://www.youtube.com/v/cJ6zZ0q_bdg warning: explict content. don't go to it if your offend buy thongs and double D's, liste to the song it is well cool!!!
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:56 am

pengwen nini stop posting bad videos. maybe thats why everyone is leving.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:57 am

lvraider22 wrote:
pengwen nini stop posting bad videos. maybe thats why everyone is leving.

I never pot bad videos, and stop blaming me for everyone leaving, its just as much fault of mine as it is yours Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:59 am

Pengwin nini wrote:

יה - विक्षनरी עמוד ראשי אנציקלופדיה חופשית לשימוש המזמינה את ציבור הגולשים להשתתף בכתיבתה. ויקיפדיה (באנגלי: א אנציקלופדית תוכן חופשי מבוססת-ויקי שכוללת גם מידע עכשווי ועדכני. "חופשי" פירושו חופשי לשימוש, עריכה, העתקה והפצה.
i know its kinda weird but sean doesnt bhave the brains to hack. lol!
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:01 am

lvraider22 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:

i know its kinda weird but sean doesnt bhave the brains to hack. lol!

lool i know but if he does then he must be darth vader then sean must be 45 years old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 20 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: