Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:23 pm

its the propeller hat from cp.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:30 pm

lv kid wrote:
its the propeller hat from cp.

i don't know i think it is.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:32 pm

I was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:33 pm

lv kid wrote:
I was just kidding.

Neutral ok... anyway i'm changing to jeffery the 1940's airpolot. and then i am away to watch a movie.
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:25 am

Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
I was just kidding.

Neutral ok... anyway i'm changing to jeffery the 1940's airpolot. and then i am away to watch a movie.

jeffery!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:31 am

Ok I dont know who jeffery is and have fun at the movie.

Edit: Wait I think I figures it out its your avatar. I'm good.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:48 am

lv kid wrote:
Ok I dont know who jeffery is and have fun at the movie.

Edit: Wait I think I figures it out its your avatar. I'm good.

cheers cheers for lv. tara loves jeffery and mojo.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:50 am

Go Jeffery.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:31 am

lv kid wrote:
Go Jeffery.

i think u like mojo the most.
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:34 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Go Jeffery.

no i love mojo the most!!! you love him more than me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:51 pm

tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Go Jeffery.

ring ring ring ring ring banana phone ring ring ring ring bannnnnnaaaaaaanaaaaa phone!
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:51 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Go Jeffery.

ring ring ring ring ring banana phone ring ring ring ring bannnnnnaaaaaaanaaaaa phone!

i got this feeling its so a-pealling for us to get together and sing! sing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:39 am

tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Go Jeffery.

i got this feeling its so a-pealling for us to get together and sing! sing!

are we gona watch amneville horror?
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:08 am

Over the weekend this is what I'm doing: on Friday I'm going to klif's plaCE TO SLEEP OVER THEN ON NEW YEARS EVE WERE GOING TO New York city(I've been there alot)then were gonna come home and there dropping me off back at my house because my freinds whole family iare going to sleep over for new years. Then on Sunday I probaly will go to church and then I have a cyo game(If we win today because were in a tournement and we won yesterday).
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:31 am

lv kid wrote:
Over the weekend this is what I'm doing: on Friday I'm going to klif's plaCE TO SLEEP OVER THEN ON NEW YEARS EVE WERE GOING TO New York city(I've been there alot)then were gonna come home and there dropping me off back at my house because my freinds whole family iare going to sleep over for new years. Then on Sunday I probaly will go to church and then I have a cyo game(If we win today because were in a tournement and we won yesterday).

cool! i have always wanted to go to new york.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:53 pm

Thats what alot of people who havent gone there have said(I understand why). This is my 2nd trip.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:04 pm

lv kid wrote:
Thats what alot of people who havent gone there have said(I understand why). This is my 2nd trip.
you said you went alot. watch this, this is really...sureal:

<object><param></param><param></param></object>

Last edited by Pengwin nini on Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:05 pm

Its my second trip this year.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:06 pm

lv kid wrote:
Its my second trip this year.

oh, watch that above.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:15 pm

Thnats stupid, but funny also.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:44 pm

lv kid wrote:
Thnats stupid, but funny also.

get high and i mean really high then watch it.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:17 am

Well yesterday I got back from New York City with Klif. We went to the m&m store,NBA store,Disney store and two stores my aunt wanted to go into.When we passed times square they were getting ready for new years eve,there was stuff all over the place. We saw the big ball being put up to.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:42 am

lv kid wrote:
Well yesterday I got back from New York City with Klif. We went to the m&m store,NBA store,Disney store and two stores my aunt wanted to go into.When we passed times square they were getting ready for new years eve,there was stuff all over the place. We saw the big ball being put up to.

cool, yesterday i went shopping and got loads of stuff in the sales, and on tuesday i'm going to taras sleep over(oh and tara, i know i make fun of you for wearing really short skirts but they suit you cause you have legs to die for, i'm sorry i call you a tramp be we both know who the tramp in our group of chums really is.) and when i go to taras we are gonna all annoy the boy that lives next door to her.
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:48 am

Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:

cool, yesterday i went shopping and got loads of stuff in the sales, and on tuesday i'm going to taras sleep over(oh and tara, i know i make fun of you for wearing really short skirts but they suit you cause you have legs to die for, i'm sorry i call you a tramp be we both know who the tramp in our group of chums really is.) and when i go to taras we are gonna all annoy the boy that lives next door to her.

awww, thanks niamh, you're skinny, if thats a complent to you. i'm not sure who you're talking about, who is the tramp in our group?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:05 am

tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:

awww, thanks niamh, you're skinny, if thats a complent to you. i'm not sure who you're talking about, who is the tramp in our group?

well lets just say it isn't me you or clare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next