Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:02 am

man sean is 1 stupid 45 year old.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:04 am

lvraider22 wrote:
man sean is 1 stupid 45 year old.

He must have mental retardation and i'm saying that in the medical term
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:06 am

i wouldnt say that in medical form lol.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:00 pm

well i was watching greys anatomy earlier and it wasn't as good as last week. tomorrow i have school, omg!!!!!!!!! i hate school but atleast i can see joe, it was his birthday on easter day
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:01 pm

dont u ever hang with mark anymore
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:03 pm

The last couple of CSI's were pretty good. very interesting but i had to stop myself from watching so that i could focus on my homework. I had trouble getting to sleep because Jake decided to snore, alot.
Back to top Go down
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:51 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
well i was watching greys anatomy earlier and it wasn't as good as last week. tomorrow i have school, omg!!!!!!!!! i hate school but atleast i can see joe, it was his birthday on easter day

soooo many of my friends watch greys anatomy but i dont. im more of a 24 person
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:17 am

lvraider22 wrote:
dont u ever hang with mark anymore

I'm not seeing him anymore
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:23 pm

Did he dump your for being rude and obnoctious?
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:00 am

No i dumped him and i'm only rude and obnocious to unactractive people, like youself.

ok so omg on monday lunchtime jack was being on pervy to me like trying to feel my legs and stroking my hair and much more stuff that you chilfren shouldn't know abotu, so i kick him where it hurts. I was his victim on maonday, tuesday it was tirana today orlaith, we all kicked him where it hurt. he can't have children now. on tuesaday we got a school photo taken. a school photo not a class photo, and there's about 1000 people in our school. there was this massive stage, like steps and my friend jow was at the top with all the 12th gradrers cause he is super tall. i was in the second row cause they don't call me lil shortie for nothin, my friend clare was right behind me on the third row along with johnny. claire taps me on the back and says: do you think johnny is cute? and i'm like hell no, and she says ''i fancy him'' now johnny is sort of an outsider, a has-his-own-style-kid but never in a million years would someone a beautiful as claire have a crush on plain johnny and i could stop laughing! now when we where getting the picture taking girls had to take of our jumpers and show our shirts, now i'm telling yu this, never wear a black bra with a white shirt. tirana was well embarasses. now today was ok, except everyone is my class is crazy, seriously i though someone spiked my o.j at lunch time.
Back to top Go down
Bigbird96
Part-time member
Part-time member

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:56 pm

My week is lke every week:A normal week. That is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:25 am

Bigbird96 wrote:
My week is lke every week:A normal week. That is all.

My weeks aer never boring. today in english i had to hand up some work but i didn't want to so teacher made me stay behind but i sneeked of. also i acccidently left and hour early before i was mean to in school and when i saw no-one esle left school i had to walk all the way back to school
Back to top Go down
Bigbird96
Part-time member
Part-time member

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-04-13

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Apr 19, 2007 9:02 pm

Actually i found a funny edited retro Puplic Service Anouncment video. Here it is:

<object>
<param>
<param>
</object>
Upload Video - Top 50 - Get Video Code

If it does not show please tell me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:02 am

Well today jack confronted me for calling him pervert. He plays these wee funny mind games with me first he' all over me next he pretends i don't even exsist.

Here is a pictuer of claire and scott:

My friend joe:
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:06 pm

who clare? cause they both look like girls..
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:42 am

lvraider22 wrote:
who clare? cause they both look like girls..

claire is the one one he right god! is it that hard to ind a girl out of a picture of a boy and girl? yesterday was o.k tara wasn't in so it was good. we have to design a product fo art and i'm with orlaith and rachel. i know clare m. is in our group but i don't acknoweldge her exsistance. i don't know what i'm gonna do today. maybe shopping.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:30 am

Weeks can be boring and mine was and so ya it was and right now I'm totally bored Blah yawwwwn see thats me hahah lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:06 pm

I'm not bored, today me and mark vandelised walls. the reason we aern't together anymore is well his little sexuality problem. he thinks he is gay but my teacher said ''everyone gets confused''
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:34 pm

There you go again going against the rules this si the 4th time I've seen you saying something against the rules. Please I need a mod to lock this ppl might put on bad things here like penguinini
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:09 pm

um .......no btw who are u????
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:48 am

Chocolate wrote:
There you go again going against the rules this si the 4th time I've seen you saying something against the rules. Please I need a mod to lock this ppl might put on bad things here like penguinini

Ha thats where you are wrong, there is nothing against the rules there. homo sexuality is nothing bad. i could ban you for being homophobic.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:54 am

Ha I dont care Im going to leave this forum anyway cuz everyone hates me here Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:50 pm

[quote="Chocolate"]Ha I dont care Im going to leave this forum anyway cuz everyone

and you don't know why?
Back to top Go down
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:02 pm

Chocolate wrote:
Ha I dont care Im going to leave this forum anyway cuz everyone hates me here Sad

haaa no one really cares
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:10 pm

lol so i was watching greys anatomy then this ad comes on and this guy was pleasering himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next