Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22
AuthorMessage
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member

Male
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:31 pm

What he was huh what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND

Female
Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:33 am

Chocolate wrote:
What he was huh what?

she said he was "pleasuring himself" if u dont noe wat that means use ur imagination
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:02 am

Today was good we made pizza in H.E and people awnted to slag off dario but he isn't n our class. in p.e we did the high jump
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:30 am

Chocolate wrote:
What he was huh what?
getting creativ with him self. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:05 am

god today i made tara so angry she choked on her own saliva Laughing now i'm not invited to her birthday, like i even care
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:13 am

well that ssuuxx
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:24 pm

meh. rabbit today was my friend joes party and i discovered that we are distant cousins. my friend claire was going out with this boy oran and he cheated on her with this girl in our year at school so i was no her bebo and her and oran are other halves, i never met oran but if i do i'm gonna kick him in the nuts so hard every male in the world will feel it a little bit. but claire is going out with johnny!! omg omg omg omg!!!! i'll post you a picture of my friend ciaran
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu May 03, 2007 9:58 am

today i got braces. pink and purple.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: