Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:38 am

Pengwin nini wrote:
tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Well yesterday I got back from New York City with Klif. We went to the m&m store,NBA store,Disney store and two stores my aunt wanted to go into.When we passed times square they were getting ready for new years eve,there was stuff all over the place. We saw the big ball being put up to.

cool, yesterday i went shopping and got loads of stuff in the sales, and on tuesday i'm going to taras sleep over(oh and tara, i know i make fun of you for wearing really short skirts but they suit you cause you have legs to die for, i'm sorry i call you a tramp be we both know who the tramp in our group of chums really is.) and when i go to taras we are gonna all annoy the boy that lives next door to her.

awww, thanks niamh, you're skinny, if thats a complent to you. i'm not sure who you're talking about, who is the tramp in our group?

well lets just say it isn't me you or clare.

oh i know who. what i id this week: my and emma went to the cinema and jake is having puppies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:43 pm

tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
tara456 wrote:
Pengwin nini wrote:
lv kid wrote:
Well yesterday I got back from New York City with Klif. We went to the m&m store,NBA store,Disney store and two stores my aunt wanted to go into.When we passed times square they were getting ready for new years eve,there was stuff all over the place. We saw the big ball being put up to.

cool, yesterday i went shopping and got loads of stuff in the sales, and on tuesday i'm going to taras sleep over(oh and tara, i know i make fun of you for wearing really short skirts but they suit you cause you have legs to die for, i'm sorry i call you a tramp be we both know who the tramp in our group of chums really is.) and when i go to taras we are gonna all annoy the boy that lives next door to her.

awww, thanks niamh, you're skinny, if thats a complent to you. i'm not sure who you're talking about, who is the tramp in our group?

well lets just say it isn't me you or clare.

oh i know who. what i id this week: my and emma went to the cinema and jake is having puppies.

tara jake is a male, he cant have puppies
s.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:51 pm

he could u never no
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:38 am

the crack at taras sleepover:when i got to taras house we were on bebo and there was this man and he had a quiz ''r u my dream grl'' and so tara logged on to her cousin jade's account and did the quiz and when we logged out of bebo and closed that window a pop up came up and it was for a p**n site!!! and there were pictures in the pop up and we all flipped out and screamed bloody murder and her dad came in and said ''don't go on bebo anymore its bad'' there were two computers in that room and jade was on the other one so she didn't she when we did the quiz but she saw the pop up. after that we took jake the dog for a walk to the gas station so we could get sweets and claire b got a bottle of boost and it was like 1 litre and its just like red bull and she drank it all and she was already hyper before she bought it so she was bouncin of the walls and when we got back we we in taras bedroom and its MASSIVE it was bigger than my room and my mum and dads room put together. and she has a sofa and a massive bed. tara you don't need a big room you are really small. but anyway after that joe came at 3 and we had mcdonalds and watched bring it on 1,2 and 3 then played singstar and i always beat people! cheers and joe and me and clare were in a team and our band name was ''clare don't!'' it is like the most random name ever and the other team which had claire tara and jade in it and they were called ''blue cow'' we played that for a while. then the news came on tv and it was about saddam hussein and it said something about the shi'ites that loved him and cried but i know them as the shi*es. then we had dinner and it wsa spaghetti and joe had to go home so we went up to taras room and watched rbring it on 3 again and it a cheerleader movie so its really ugh. and they were really short skirts just a short as taras. when we finished that we then watched the amityville horror. it was really cool cause we all screamed when the orange man came up and he is like fugly scary and when the babysitter was trapped in the closet that the little girl was killed a year ago and the little girl took the babysitters finger and put it in the bullet hole in her head and the baby sitter had to go to mental hospital cause it scared her till she went crazy. and the guy saw demons and killed the dog and the showed you it cause thee dogs insides were all over the place and the girl(alive one) tried to jump off the roof and at the end the little dead girl was standing at the bottom of the stairs holding the teddy and was laughing evilly then suddnely these big arms come up from the ground and dragged her down suddenly and it was like f*** funny and the teddy could be puled down so it was lying there and then it ended and it was 12.30 am so we watched the excorcist and it was like scary all the way through and that lead us to 2.30 in the morning so we had two beds and there were five people so me and clare sleep in the sofa bed and everyone else was in taras bed and they talked for twos hours and me and clre couldn't sleep so we went over to them and talked for 3 hours and we did an all nighter so i have like the biggest headache and temper. when we were meant to be awake we watched scary movie 3 and its funny even though i saw it a couple of times and and thats about it. oh my god this has got to be like the longest post ever on club penguin chat.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:04 pm

It is the longest one ever. lol.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:43 am

it was good though at taras house. she had a massive box of choclate from christmas.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:14 pm

mmmm...... u must ov ate the whole thing
my friends call me surger-vor
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:03 am

lvraider22 wrote:
mmmm...... u must ov ate the whole thing
my friends call me surger-vor

yeah there were boxes of the stuff so we all got a selection box each and tara had to terrys mint cohoclates not orange.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2006-11-12

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:19 am

so u made out like a female dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:29 am

Klif Kid wrote:
so u made out like a female dog

what?
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:03 pm

another name 4 a female dog is a b@#%h. in NJ we say that a lot. not joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:05 pm

Yea cause I'm dont act like I'm a rapper.
Back to top Go down
Klif Kid
Forum freak
Forum freak

Male

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 2:14 pm

what r u talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:57 pm

Klif Kid wrote:
what r u talking about?

He is saying you think you gangster and you can only get away with say b$%&$ to a girl if you're black. are you black? and no me and tara did not make out, claire and tara did. even though they were pretending cause like ages ago claire was meant to say ''tara is one of my girls'' and it came out like ''tara is my girl'' which sounds like they are lovers.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Fri Jan 05, 2007 6:28 pm

so r u together or not
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:57 am

lvraider22 wrote:
so r u together or not

No we are not together because WE are second cousins and we are not lesbians claire b is.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:29 am

Really? Whoa we have them in our neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:37 am

lv kid wrote:
Really? Whoa we have them in our neighborhood.

yeah, we have them at queens basketball club and they are really fat.
Back to top Go down
lv kid

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:37 am

Out town is skinny.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:52 am

lv kid wrote:
Out town is skinny.

so tara would fit right in well like nearly everyone at my school except mary.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:03 pm

well our lezbos have a chineese kid
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:31 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
well our lezbos have a chineese kid

together? there isn't anything wrong with gays but the lesbos in our school are qshyco.
Natilie g was never at my primary scool or secondery school but we meet on bebo and she its a b*tch, she goes to assumption which is an all girls school so that can only mean...she is a lesbo and not just any lesbo, a lezzer b*tch.
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:49 pm

o thats great does she have kids lol
Back to top Go down
Pengwin

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:22 am

lvraider22 wrote:
o thats great does she have kids lol

no she is only 13... Neutral
Back to top Go down
lvraider

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:18 am

o that would be creepy if she did
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!   

Back to top Go down

So how was your week? keep it going til' 100 pages!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: