Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:01 pm

not there anymore
Back to top Go down
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:58 pm

Well thats why we were talking in the mornin`
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:57 pm

Good old sundays.
Back to top Go down
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 206
Age : 24
Localisation : at the computer duh...
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:56 pm

Pengwin nini wrote:
Fluffy14 wrote:
*snort*

you know, someone could misunderstand you and think your snorting drugs.

lol. nice
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:19 am

i love firdays and saturdaays, sundays are ok, better than mondays and tuesdays
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:19 pm

tuesdays suck balls. nothing important happens.
Monday: They just suck cause of first day back from weekend
Tuesdays: ???
Wednesdays: halfway through the week
Thursdays: ALMOST FRIDAY!!!
Fridays: You get something to look foward too which will motivate you to do well in school, the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 am

Fluffy14 wrote:
tuesdays suck balls. nothing important happens.
Monday: They just suck cause of first day back from weekend
Tuesdays: ???
Wednesdays: halfway through the week
Thursdays: ALMOST FRIDAY!!!
Fridays: You get something to look foward too which will motivate you to do well in school, the weekend.


tuesday suck balls but you can't say that, you don't have balls. and to save you from a lie, i don't have balls and neither do any other women.
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:21 pm

Nini, You are an insensitive prick. I hope your parents are specially educating you.
Back to top Go down
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:02 pm

guys plz stop cursing just because i was away.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:47 am

Fluffy14 wrote:
Nini, You are an insensitive prick. I hope your parents are specially educating you.



Well what i just said to you wasn't even as half as bad as what i said to jack but i am sorry i hurt your feelings i was in a bad mood that day. i take it back. you can have a free shot at me.
Back to top Go down
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:51 pm

no no change the subject plz, i saw blades of glory it was so fricken funny.
Back to top Go down
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:01 am

lvraider22 wrote:
no no change the subject plz, i saw blades of glory it was so fricken funny.


Change the list. move chocolate to the NO-RESPECT list, cause i have no respect what-so-ever for him/her
Back to top Go down
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:24 am

niether do i No
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 124
Age : 22
Localisation : Uhh lets see... Is this a trick question?
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:34 am

Well I could figure that out already at first I thought Penguinini was a nice person but then I had to put my opinion on one of her posts then you and lvraider22 get all mad at me for my opinion who cares!!! Ya know what I've been here for a longish time and never once have a had a friend or evn anyone nice to my alot I would like it if anyone would be on my side for once Sad And who cares where I am on respected no one really does respect me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffy14
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:44 pm

Chocolate, ill be your friend ok as long as you stop trying to make Nini feel bad for you and be nice to you, its not gonna work so quit now. Try to stay away from nini's bad side ok because i dont want her to cuss because she doesn't cuss any more out of anger.....
now she does it out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 124
Age : 22
Localisation : Uhh lets see... Is this a trick question?
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:41 pm

Yayayayay a friend and I promise to stay away from her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lv kid
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:07 pm

Chocolate wrote:
Yayayayay a friend and I promise to stay away from her

Chocolate how old are you??

EDIT: Oh I didn't see that it says you're 12, it late here and I'm tired and not thinking strait....
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 124
Age : 22
Localisation : Uhh lets see... Is this a trick question?
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:10 pm

Its ok everyone has those days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lv kid
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:11 pm

I have them everyday. =(
Back to top Go down
Chocolate
Full-time member
Full-time member
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 124
Age : 22
Localisation : Uhh lets see... Is this a trick question?
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:21 pm

lol me too once I blanked out every 10 minutes and my teachers got mad at me What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 206
Age : 24
Localisation : at the computer duh...
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:38 am

Chocolate wrote:
Well I could figure that out already at first I thought Penguinini was a nice person but then I had to put my opinion on one of her posts then you and lvraider22 get all mad at me for my opinion who cares!!! Ya know what I've been here for a longish time and never once have a had a friend or evn anyone nice to my alot I would like it if anyone would be on my side for once Sad And who cares where I am on respected no one really does respect me

not to be mean or anything...well actually it is kinda mean (sorry)....but y do u keep posting this....stuff(i would use a diff word but i would prob get banned) on here? we really dont need to hear your complaints. if u leave this forum, u dont need to tell everyone first...nobody's gonna stop u so if u wanna leave then leave
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
Pengwin
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:04 am

Chocoholic4life is officialy a dude! or a dudette, whichever one
Back to top Go down
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:23 am

chocoholic4life wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
Well I could figure that out already at first I thought Penguinini was a nice person but then I had to put my opinion on one of her posts then you and lvraider22 get all mad at me for my opinion who cares!!! Ya know what I've been here for a longish time and never once have a had a friend or evn anyone nice to my alot I would like it if anyone would be on my side for once Sad And who cares where I am on respected no one really does respect me

not to be mean or anything...well actually it is kinda mean (sorry)....but y do u keep posting this....stuff(i would use a diff word but i would prob get banned) on here? we really dont need to hear your complaints. if u leave this forum, u dont need to tell everyone first...nobody's gonna stop u so if u wanna leave then leave
i wonder if she is depressed
Back to top Go down
chocoholic4life
LEGEND
LEGEND
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 206
Age : 24
Localisation : at the computer duh...
Registration date : 2007-01-03

PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:01 pm

lvraider22 wrote:
chocoholic4life wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
Well I could figure that out already at first I thought Penguinini was a nice person but then I had to put my opinion on one of her posts then you and lvraider22 get all mad at me for my opinion who cares!!! Ya know what I've been here for a longish time and never once have a had a friend or evn anyone nice to my alot I would like it if anyone would be on my side for once Sad And who cares where I am on respected no one really does respect me

not to be mean or anything...well actually it is kinda mean (sorry)....but y do u keep posting this....stuff(i would use a diff word but i would prob get banned) on here? we really dont need to hear your complaints. if u leave this forum, u dont need to tell everyone first...nobody's gonna stop u so if u wanna leave then leave
i wonder if she is depressed

depressed? no im not....mad? heck yes! im soooo pissed off at my sis rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/angel_of_hell13
lvraider
Guest
avatar


PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:07 am

not u choclate Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST   

Back to top Go down
 
PENGWIN NINI'S RESPECT LIST
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: