Pokemon Wifi

Chat, trade, battle or just meet new friends!!!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

IM BACK!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluffy14

PostSubject: IM BACK!!!   Sun May 06, 2007 5:16 pm

Hey guys! You may have noticed my absence over the past couple of weeks and i just wanted to tell you that im back. I havnt been doing anything in paticular thats stopping me its just that im playing video games and homework is getting bigger and bigger and im playing WoW more often now. Im back but i wont be on as often as i used to be, ill probably be popping up like 5 times a week or so ^_^
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Mon May 07, 2007 3:53 am

Fluffy14 wrote:
Hey guys! You may have noticed my absence over the past couple of weeks and i just wanted to tell you that im back. I havnt been doing anything in paticular thats stopping me its just that im playing video games and homework is getting bigger and bigger and im playing WoW more often now. Im back but i wont be on as often as i used to be, ill probably be popping up like 5 times a week or so ^_^

This is pengwin nini on tara's account: Dear fluffy, how is cptrianer3 coming along. tara doen't know what that means cause she is UBER stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fluffy14

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Mon May 07, 2007 10:04 am

Uber, hehe. Sounds like Jake when he sees a n00b on WoW or CP. Its coming along O.K. We found alot of errors with the avatar hack and were having trouble uploading all the newest items.

Heres some bad news though, when cptrainer3 comes out in acouple of months or so, There will be updates every new catalog and every new item so when the new catalog or something comes out, youll need to go to trainer3's website and look for updates. Me and Jake will make an updates section on the site to make it easier to find them and download them. The updates should take around 4 to minutes to download.
Back to top Go down
tara456
Forum Celeb
Forum Celeb

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2006-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Mon May 07, 2007 10:23 am

Fluffy14 wrote:
Uber, hehe. Sounds like Jake when he sees a n00b on WoW or CP. Its coming along O.K. We found alot of errors with the avatar hack and were having trouble uploading all the newest items.

Heres some bad news though, when cptrainer3 comes out in acouple of months or so, There will be updates every new catalog and every new item so when the new catalog or something comes out, youll need to go to trainer3's website and look for updates. Me and Jake will make an updates section on the site to make it easier to find them and download them. The updates should take around 4 to minutes to download.

Well thats good, ut i was hoping it would come out soon, at elast its not a year. tara sadi i can have her account. but i don't go on here much anymore. on the other forum, saltysee's one, the bitch about me, cause they're so in love with me. they hacked our forum and deleted my account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Saltysee

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Mon May 07, 2007 10:34 am

Penguin nini, why are you saying things about us like that, all of a sudden you have decided to say rude stuff about us, I never hacked into the forum and deleted your account, but I think I know why you are saying that
Back to top Go down
Fluffy14

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Sat May 12, 2007 12:25 pm

Off topic and kind of rude, both of you. if u dont stop ill lock this.
Back to top Go down
tin.princess

Female
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   Sat May 12, 2007 4:55 pm

To Pengwin Nini (aka tara)

If i find out that you have sent 2 bunny or anyone else death threats on any of these forums again i will inform the police. i have your ip address so you can be traced. IS THAT CLEAR! No more warnings!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK!!!   

Back to top Go down

IM BACK!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Wifi :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: